Chlorine

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Great Expectations - Mobile Suit Gundam - NewTypes and the Future - An Extraordinary Movie

Summary of Mobile Suit Gundam - NewTypes and the Future:

Universal Century 0079. With the force of Solar Flare System, the Tyanm fle et successfully makes a breakthrough against the Zeon forces. As the battle rages in spac e, Amuro soon discovers that a new found power will ultimately link himself with Char Azna ble and the mysterious Lalah forever. During a sneak attack on the white Base, Amuro will soon realize the tremendous force of his new powers upon the war and his Gundam!

CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO GET Mobile Suit Gundam - NewTypes and the Future ONLINE:

Great Expectations - MOVIETITLEMACRO - An Extraordinary Movie

I left some information, immages, and video previews of Mobile Suit Gundam - NewTypes and the Future below.

I really loved the movie Mobile Suit Gundam - NewTypes and the Future. I really enjoyed watching Tru Furuya in this movie. I also think Shichi Ikeda was great!

WATCH Mobile Suit Gundam - NewTypes and the Future ONLINE BY CLICKING HERE!



I think Tru Furuya and Shichi Ikeda worked wonderful in Mobile Suit Gundam - NewTypes and the Future. The great supporting cast includes Tru Furuya, Shichi Ikeda, Hirotaka Suzuoki, Y Inoue, Toshio Furukawa.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Mobile Suit Gundam - NewTypes and the Future ONLINE!



Mobile Suit Gundam - NewTypes and the Future Trailer:



You can get Mobile Suit Gundam - NewTypes and the Future at www.Amazon.com as well.

Zillsblog5613

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home