Chlorine

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Review of Pinky and the Brain, Vol. 3

I left some information, immages, and video previews of Pinky and the Brain, Vol. 3 below.

Summary of Pinky and the Brain, Vol. 3:

Two lab mice, ("One is a genius, the other insane") living in the Acme labs seek to formulate a plan for the duo, led by Brain, to take over the world. Watch each episode as Pinky and the Brain take on each attempt with a dry wit and humor and likely a parody of other media. 22 Episodes from the Emmy Award Winning Series for the first time on DVD.

CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO GET Pinky and the Brain, Vol. 3 ONLINE:

Review of  MOVIETITLEMACRO

I really loved the movie Pinky and the Brain, Vol. 3. I really enjoyed watching Corey Burton in this movie. I also think Richard Libertini was great!

WATCH Pinky and the Brain, Vol. 3 ONLINE BY CLICKING HERE!



I think Corey Burton and Richard Libertini worked wonderful in Pinky and the Brain, Vol. 3. The great supporting cast includes Corey Burton, Richard Libertini, Joe Lala, John Vernon.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Pinky and the Brain, Vol. 3 ONLINE!



Pinky and the Brain, Vol. 3 Trailer:



You can get Pinky and the Brain, Vol. 3 at www.Amazon.com as well.

Schweinblog7067

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home