Inuyasha - Season 2 - The Movie Tells it All
I left some information, immages, and video previews of Inuyasha - Season 2 below.
Summary of Inuyasha - Season 2:
Inuyasha and Kagome's journey continues as they search for the fragments of the Shikon Jewel along with their friends Miroku, Shippo, Sango and Kirara. But, the task is not made easy when Naraku keep coming at them with scheming new traps to keep them from getting the jewel shards. From adventures to battles to sibling rivalry, journey through the quest against demons in this second season of Inuyasha.
I think Noriko Hidaka and Willow Johnson worked wonderful in Inuyasha - Season 2. The great supporting cast includes Noriko Hidaka, Willow Johnson, Louise Vallance, Brittney Irvin, Hisao Egawa.
Inuyasha - Season 2 Trailer:
You can get Inuyasha - Season 2 at www.Amazon.com as well.
Girtonblog9984
Summary of Inuyasha - Season 2:
Inuyasha and Kagome's journey continues as they search for the fragments of the Shikon Jewel along with their friends Miroku, Shippo, Sango and Kirara. But, the task is not made easy when Naraku keep coming at them with scheming new traps to keep them from getting the jewel shards. From adventures to battles to sibling rivalry, journey through the quest against demons in this second season of Inuyasha.
SPECIAL FEATURES: Bilingual Japanese & English, with optional English subtitles, Scene access menu and Line-art gallery
Features 27 epsisodes on 5 DVDs - over 11 hours
CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO GET Inuyasha - Season 2 ONLINE:
I really loved the movie Inuyasha - Season 2. I really enjoyed watching Noriko Hidaka in this movie. I also think Willow Johnson was great!
WATCH Inuyasha - Season 2 ONLINE BY CLICKING HERE!
I think Noriko Hidaka and Willow Johnson worked wonderful in Inuyasha - Season 2. The great supporting cast includes Noriko Hidaka, Willow Johnson, Louise Vallance, Brittney Irvin, Hisao Egawa.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Inuyasha - Season 2 ONLINE!
Inuyasha - Season 2 Trailer:
You can get Inuyasha - Season 2 at www.Amazon.com as well.
Girtonblog9984

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home