Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore - Movie Reviews and Your Movie Experience
Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore- To begin, this movie has a great beginning; it pulled me right into it.This is something not usually seen in movies of this type, so it makes it an unusual, yet pleasant experience.The action scenes are really great. Frank Oz played his role great. Jim Henson actually caught my interest.
I think Frank Oz and Jim Henson worked wonderful in Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore. The great supporting cast includes Frank Oz, Jim Henson, Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz, Eren Ozker.
All in all, I would rate this movie an 8.5/10. I would definitely watch this movie again.
I left some information, immages, and video previews of Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore below.
Summary of Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore:
This delightful collection of episodes from The Muppet Show celebrates three British comic giants who rose to fame in the 1960s and early '70s. Peter Sellers is right at home immersing himself in layers of costumes and accents, portraying a gypsy violinist getting heckled by his kin and a sadistic orthopedist (with Hitler mustache) tying patients into knots. (During Kermit's ritual interview with a guest, Sellers says, "I do not exist. I had myself surgically removed.") While actor-musician Dudley Moore's guest shot never quite gets traction--the script is dominated by lame jokes about a music-making machine threatening the jobs of the Muppets' house band--there's a funny jam session featuring Moore on piano in a crumbling set. The John Cleese show is best, with the lanky Monty Python genius outraged about having to work with pigs and refusing to participate in cheesy Wagnerian opera. --Tom Keogh

Watch Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore online by clicking here!
Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore Trailer:
You can get Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore at www.Amazon.com as well.
Graphic Tee(plum Frost 3t)
I think Frank Oz and Jim Henson worked wonderful in Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore. The great supporting cast includes Frank Oz, Jim Henson, Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz, Eren Ozker.
All in all, I would rate this movie an 8.5/10. I would definitely watch this movie again.
Click Here To Download Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore Online!
I left some information, immages, and video previews of Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore below.
Summary of Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore:
This delightful collection of episodes from The Muppet Show celebrates three British comic giants who rose to fame in the 1960s and early '70s. Peter Sellers is right at home immersing himself in layers of costumes and accents, portraying a gypsy violinist getting heckled by his kin and a sadistic orthopedist (with Hitler mustache) tying patients into knots. (During Kermit's ritual interview with a guest, Sellers says, "I do not exist. I had myself surgically removed.") While actor-musician Dudley Moore's guest shot never quite gets traction--the script is dominated by lame jokes about a music-making machine threatening the jobs of the Muppets' house band--there's a funny jam session featuring Moore on piano in a crumbling set. The John Cleese show is best, with the lanky Monty Python genius outraged about having to work with pigs and refusing to participate in cheesy Wagnerian opera. --Tom Keogh
Click on images below to see Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore online :

Watch Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore online by clicking here!
Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore Trailer:
You can get Best of the Muppet Show - Peter Sellers / John Cleese / Dudley Moore at www.Amazon.com as well.
Graphic Tee(plum Frost 3t)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home