How I Get EAGLE CUDA 168 PORTABLE FF PTT WSU DUCER PPP 12 POWER PK For Cheap
My personal experience with Ebay dates back to the last 18 months or so. I signed up on Ebay after thinking over it many times, because I wanted to give it a try.
I like reading books and some time I have up to 3 different books I am in the process of reading and I knew that it is possible to find cheap deals on Ebay.
I was lazy to sign up, but I must confess that it was pretty much fast, it did not take too long. I never thought about selling anything on Ebay.
After my registration was done I searched for few books my list. Most of them were available on Ebay and I placed a bid for each of them.
I also put a maximum bid of 2 Pounds. I need to pay also the postal charges which are nearly 2 pounds.
I won an auction for one book and I was surprized that all the other books sold for more than 2 pounds!
I asked one of my friends who at that time had a paypal account to send the money and I got the book delivered in few days.
After that I set up my own paypal account.
I have probably bought a total of 9 books (if I remember correctly) on Ebay. On 2 occasions I found that the book was not in the conditions described on the site, but in general things went well.
I have left some auction prices below for EAGLE CUDA 168 PORTABLE FF PTT WSU DUCER PPP 12 POWER PK and other items you may be interested in.
Click Picture Below to see great prices for EAGLE CUDA 168 PORTABLE FF PTT WSU DUCER PPP 12 POWER PK on Ebay:
Product Details:
EAGLE CUDA 168 PORTABLE FF PTT WSU DUCER PPP 12 POWER PK:
The CUDA 168 fishfinder is loaded with fantastic fish-finding features - including temp - designed to put more bites in your fishing! Features: Display: - 4andquot; (10.2 cm) diagonal screen - Film SuperTwist LCD - 168 vertical pixel resolution - Backlit screen - 4-level grayscale Sonar: - Depth capability to 600 ft* (183 m) with 800 watts of peak-to-peak power - High-performance, low-profile 200 kHz Skimmer transducer with built-in temp delivers a wider, more effective fish detection area of up to 60 with high sensitivity settings - Operates at boat speeds up to 70 mph (61 kts) - FishReveal TM feature exposes fish targets hidden in surface clutter, weed beds, thermoclines, and other types of underwater cover - HyperScroll TM feature locates and displays fish targets at higher boat speeds - Advanced Signal Processing (ASP TM ) automatically adjusts your settings for the best sonar picture - Patented GRAYLINE separates fish from nearby structure and bottom - Advanced Fish I.D. TM shows underwater targets in different sizes of fish symbols - FishTrack TM displays target depth readings above fish symbols - Surface water temperature readings come from a built-in temp sensor in the transducer - Zoom with zoom bottom tracking and easy zoom-in/out control Optional Portable Version: - Optional pack includes Port-Power Pack case and portable 200 kHz Skimmer transducer with suction-cup mounting bracket (batteri
Scroll These Wonderful Prices On Ebay For EAGLE CUDA 168 PORTABLE FF PTT WSU DUCER PPP 12 POWER PK & Similar products :You can check out similar products on www.Amazon.com as well:
Datingtips

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home